Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 14 years old to use the service.
- You may not post any violent, nude or partial nude, discriminatory, unlawful, hurtful, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content through the service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account, and you agree not to sell, transfer, license or assign your account or any account rights. Creating an account for someone else than yourself is not allowed. You also agree that all information provided by you at registration or at any later time is true, accurate, current, and complete, and you agree to update your information to the extent necessary to get their truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not request, collect or use the credentials of other users.
- You are responsible for the secrecy and security of your credentials.
- You may not defame, harass, abuse, threaten, imitate, or intimidate any person or entity, and you may not post any private or confidential information about the service, including, but not limited to, your credit card information and that of others, social security or alternative national identity numbers, non-public telephone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (for example: federal, state, and local) that govern your use of the service and your content (defined below). This includes copyright.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct, including any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, copyright, apps, links and other content or materials (together the "contents") that you submit to or through the service post or display.
- You may not adapt or modify the service, or modify any other website in a way that may incorrectly imply that it is related to the service.
- You may not create or send any unwanted data or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (also called "spam") to any user.
- You may not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written permission.
- You are not allowed to obstruct or interfere with the service or the servers or networks connected to the service, including the transmission of any worms, viruses, spyware, malicious programs or any other destructive or disruptive code. You may not insert any content or code or the way any page is displayed or viewed in the browser or on a user's device will otherwise change or obstruct.
- You may not create accounts for the service through unauthorized methods, including but not limited to the use of automated devices, scripts, robotic, spider, crawler, or scraper services.
The provider endeavors to ensure continuous availability and error-free functionality. The user acknowledges, however, that for technical reasons and due to the dependence on external influences, for example in the context of telecommunications networks, an uninterrupted availability of the websites is not feasible, which is why there is no entitlement of the user to constant access. Beyond the prevention of access due to external influences beyond the control of the provider, the latter retains a temporal and / or extensive access restriction, in particular in the case of the temporary blocking of the website for the purpose of updating technical improvements, eliminating errors and faults and so on.
The provider is not liable for the loss of data by users or for the unauthorized knowledge of third parties of personal data of users of the service (e. g. by hackers). The provider is also not responsible for the fact and information that users have made available to third parties themselves are misused by them. The provider is not liable for content and activities of users. Claims for damages of the user are excluded.
The provider collects, processes and uses personal data of the users. The user is aware that the content stored on the server can be viewed by the provider from a technical point of view at any time. In addition, it is theoretically possible that the data of the user during data transmission over the Internet by unauthorized third parties are viewed.